Having just returned from vacation, I’m thinking of the millions of baby-boomers who are spending more and more money on leisure travel, particularly on cruises, an industry that is dominated by a few big players
Cabot Investing Advice
Cabot is one of the oldest and most respected independent investment advisory services in the U.S. With a long tradition of helping individual investors become better investors, today our 12 services deliver high-quality investing advice to more than 200,000 individual investors and investment professionals in 141 countries, while our paid subscribers number 25,000 in 78 countries. Since our founding in 1970, Cabot has been a primary source for the best stocks to buy, helping our readers consistently beat the market for nearly half a century.
The Week's Fastest Growing Stocks
- The 10 Fastest Growing Stocks Every Week
- Expert Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Clear Buy and Sell Ranges, Weekly Follow-up
The Best Stock to Buy Right Now
- Low-Cost Introduction to Cabot-Style Investing
- The Best Stocks from Five Cabot Advisories
- Build a Diverse Portfolio of Growth, Value and Income Stocks
A World of Exciting Growth Opportunities
- Invest in the Fastest Growing Stocks on Earth
- Expert Stock Selection and Market Timing
- Enormous Growth Potential
Trusted Investment Advice Since 1970
- Comprehensive Advisory for Growth Investors
- Model Portfolio with Timely Buy and Sell Alerts
- Market Timing Indicators Protect Your Profits
Big Profits in Any Market
- Learn Options Trading Using Puts, Calls and Covered Calls
- Minute-by-Minute Updates and Alerts
- Use Leverage to Protect Your Wealth
Buy Low and Sell High for Financial Security
- Growth Stocks at Value Prices
- Two Model Portfolios: Low Risk and Medium Risk
- Weekly Updates with Clear Instructions
Big Profits from Small, Revolutionary Stocks
- Invest in the Next AAPL and AMZN
- High-Potential Undiscovered Stocks
- Buy the Best Small-Caps in the Market
The Best Investments for Retirement Income
- Income Investing for Retirement
- Secure Investments for Conservative Investors
- High Yield, Dividend Growth and Safe Income
Advanced Strategy for Big Profits
- Learn Advanced Options Techniques
- For Experienced, Aggressive Investors
- Follow Hedge Funds for Huge Profits
The Best Income Investments on Wall Street
- For Investors Seeking Dividends
- Dozens of Diverse Opinions
- Hand-Picked Ideas from Over 200 Advisories
The Best Ideas on Wall Street
- Advice from the Best Advisors on Wall Street
- Dozens of Diverse Opinions and Recommendations
- Hand-Picked from Over 200 Advisories
Free Investing Advice Delivered to Your Inbox
- Completely Free!
- Hot Stock Picks and Market Analysis
- Written by Cabot's Expert Analysts
The market HATES uncertainty, and we’re now in the fifth year of this Greek soap opera, and several weeks into this latest version of “the end is coming.”
If you look at the legendary corrections in stock markets, the larger-than-usual declines that sometimes take whole economies down with them, leverage is usually listed as one of the culprits.
This week has been all about Greece, and that’s likely to remain the case for at least the next few days as investors watch the referendum vote and debate the merits of a bailout or fractured Eurozone.
I don't believe a country with an economy the size of Dallas, Texas, is going to bring down the financial system of a lemonade stand, let alone Europe, the U.S. and others.
The rampant investor fear ignited by Greece’s situation, not to mention China and Puerto Rico’s economic woes, is a bullish sign from a contrarian perspective.
Four years later, here we are again: Greece is again near default, and U.S. stocks have traded sideways for most of the year.
This coming month, we're going deeper into the biotech arena with mechanisms to control disease through gene transcription via epigenetic means.