The Cabot Investors Conference
The conference will also make you a more confident investor.
will make you a better investor.
Join us on August 14-16 in Salem, Massachusetts
And the conference will make you a more comfortable investor—in the psychological sense, as well as the financial sense.
Our goal is to make your next 12 months your most profitable on record!
The key to all these benefits is education, and that’s what we’re promising in spades.
ONE: You’ll hear presentations on investing topics like these.
• The Role of Contrary Opinion in Investing (including Behavioral Finance)
• How to Take Advantage of Secular Market Cycles
• How to Spot and Invest in Major Trends
• Growth vs. Value Investing
• Alternatives to Bonds for Safe Income
• Controlling Risk in an Aggressive Growth Portfolio
• Using Volatility (and Optimization and Probability) to Your Advantage
• The Stock is Not the Company
• Systems and Techniques to Manage Your Portfolio for Maximum Gains
• How to Pick Safe, Winning, Dividend-Paying Stocks
• High-Potential Canadian Stocks
• Prediction, Probability and Knowability
• Making Options Work for You
• Secrets of Small Company Research
• From Emerging Markets to Frontier Markets
• My Favorite Stocks (from all the editors)
TWO: You’ll get expert advice from all the Cabot editors we can squeeze in!
• Mike Cintolo, editor of Cabot Market Letter and Cabot Top Ten Trader
• Paul Goodwin, editor of Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report
• Robin Carpenter, editor of Cabot ETF Investing System
• Tom Garrity, editor of Cabot Small-Cap Confidential
• Roy Ward, editor of Cabot Benjamin Graham Value Letter
• Jacob Mintz, editor of Cabot Options Trader
• Chloe Lutts, editor of Dick Davis Investment Digest and Dick Davis Dividend Digest
• Timothy Lutts (me), editor of Cabot Stock of the Month
… and more!
THREE: You’ll have many opportunities to meet our speakers face-to-face, from the opening cocktail reception to the breakout sessions in smaller rooms during the conference to the two breakfasts and one luncheon—all of which are included in your conference fee.
FOUR: You’ll be free from commercial pressures. There will no outside vendors at the conference, so you’ll be free to focus on the presentations, and free to talk about all the ideas you get, with both the Cabot experts and your fellow attendees.
Lastly—because life is not all about work—you’ll also have the opportunity to visit historic Salem, which is full of attractions, and even to use Salem as a base for adventure further afield.
If this sounds like the perfect way to spend a couple of days in August, I urge you to register now.
The Conference will begin with a cocktail reception at 6pm on the evening of August 14, and end at noon on August 16. We’ll also provide lunch on August 15 and a buffet breakfast on both August 15 and 16.
The Conference registration fee is $995 per person, and $450 each for your spouse or friends on the same registration.
Lastly, unless you live locally, you’re going to need a room. And if you’re going to need a room, I recommend that you reserve it now!
As in many historic lodgings, the rooms in the Hawthorne Hotel are a variety of sizes and shapes. We have blocked all the hotel’s rooms for the Conference. The hotel’s policy is to allocate the biggest and best rooms first. So if you reserve your room early, by calling the hotel at (978) 744-4080, you’ll get one of the best! Be sure to ask for the Cabot Investors Conference rate of $139 per night and use the reference code CHC814. It’s a great deal.
If you’d like more information, please call us at 800-326-8826.
Click Here to Register Now!
Chief Investment Strategist
P. S. - Exclusive discount pricing on Cabot newsletter services will be offered to all attendees!
Cabot Investors Conference, August 14-16, 2013, Hawthorne Hotel, Salem, Massachusetts.